HackyHour Würzburg 76
- When: Monday, January 23rd, 2023 at 5:00pm
- Where: Physics Department - Seminar Room SE2 in building P1.
- Info: HackyHour Website
- :vertical_traffic_light: If possible, we will be meeting live. Please only come if you are vaccinated, recovered or negatively tested (3G rules).
A representative poll indicated, that Wednesday and Monday are tied in popularity. On each of these days, some people can not come. So we decided to switch to an alternating scheme:
- odd month: HackyHour is on the fourth Monday in the physics department
- even month: HackyHour is on the fourth Wednesday in the CCTB
We’ll see how this works throughout the winter semester. Then we’ll decide whether to keep it or change back to a fixed day of the week.
Please add your name and indicate if you want to order pizza :pizza:
- Markus :pizza: (joining at 6pm, please include me in the pizza order, I eat everything (except for that weird pizza Torsten suggested))
- Jonas :pizza:
- Andi :pizza: (also joining at 6pm, please include me in the pizza order as well)
- Caro :pizza: (I will join with Andi and Markus and would also like some pizza)
- »Add your name here«
Add your suggestions to the list and :+1: to the end of a line you are interested in
- Build a MWE of parallelized plotting and simulation using Makie.jl (e.g. a wave equation ;)) (Andreas)
- Finish Oh My Git!
- Create a little browser game with Kaboom! or godot
- Reinforcement Learning with Gym - e.g. Flappy Bird or AI Birds :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
- OpenStreetMap data as networkx in python with OSMnx
- Runway an online video editor with “AI Magic Tools”
- Any AoC Challenge
- RTutor or ChatGPT in general
- Galactica - a language model for science (currently not working 2023/01)