HackyHour Würzburg 69
- When: Thurseday, June 23rd, 2022 at 5:15pm
- Where: Physics Department - Seminar Room SE1 in building P1.
- Info: HackyHour Website
- :vertical_traffic_light: If possible, we will be meeting live. Please only come if you are vaccinated, recovered or negatively tested (3G rules).
Please add your name and indicate if you prefer to join live :person_doing_cartwheel: or remotely :computer: and if you want to order pizza :pizza:
- Markus :pizza: :person_doing_cartwheel:
- Andi :pizza: :person_doing_cartwheel:
- Kerstin :person_doing_cartwheel: (until 6.30)
- Flo :pizza:
- »add your name here«
Add your suggestions to the list and :+1: to the end of a line you are interested in
- Pluto Notebooks ? Better than Juypter ?
- Build a MWE of parallelized plotting and simulation using Makie.jl (e.g. a wave equation ;))
- Image Processing with Python Workshop
- Start a challenge site as HackyHour Team (possible sites)
- Blender, physics engine, Shoot the Monkey, continued (exploding monkey :hear_no_evil: :exploding_head: ) → we need Kerstin
- Molecule Structures in Blender with MolecularNode
- Checkout DrWatson https://juliadynamics.github.io/DrWatson.jl/dev/ a scientifc project assistant in julia
- cookietemple: https://cookietemple.com/index
- Quarto, an open-source scientific and technical publishing system built on Pandoc
- Oh My Git!
- Flexbox Froggy
- Create a little browser game with Kaboom!
- eLabFTW our elabftw
Maybe another time
- Wü-RSE! https://de-rse.org/chapter/wue/
- Kali Linux and RasPwn OS
- Voting Systems → Arrow Theorem (example of a voting system: STV)
- graph similarity search - find voxels with signal/time curves similar to a standard curve (Chris?)
- Play with the data from Numerai https://numer.ai/ (Tilman)
- Explore Open Alex API vs. WikiData (Scholia) - Daniel M.?