HackyHour Würzburg 65
- When: :exclamation: Wednesday :exclamation: February 23rd, 2022 at 5:15pm
- Where: Virtual or Physics Department - Seminar Room SE1 in building P1.
- Info: HackyHour Website
- :vertical_traffic_light: If possible, we will be meeting live. Please only come if you are vaccinated, recovered or negatively tested (3G rules).
Please add your name and indicate if you prefer to join live :person_doing_cartwheel: or remotely :computer: and if you want to order pizza :pizza:
- Markus :pizza:
- Jonas S. :pizza: :person_doing_cartwheel:
- Flo :pizza:
- »add your name here«
Add your suggestions to the list and :+1: to the end of a line you are interested in
- Maelstrom challenge (hacker.org)
- GitHub Copilot: natural language to code, example prompts, I (Markus) was just approved for the preview :grinning_face_with_star_eyes:
- Wordle, play, build (in German), solver
- Explore Open Alex API vs. WikiData (Scholia) - Daniel M.?
- Logistic ODE in assembly: https://github.com/scfischer/Tutorials/issues/3
Maybe another time
- Wü-RSE! https://de-rse.org/chapter/wue/
- Checkout DrWatson https://juliadynamics.github.io/DrWatson.jl/dev/ a scientifc project assistant in julia
- Blender, physics engine, Shoot the Monkey, continued (exploding monkey :hear_no_evil: :exploding_head: ) → we need Kerstin
- graph similarity search - find voxels with signal/time curves similar to a standard curve
- Play with the data from Numerai https://numer.ai/ (Tilman)