HackyHour Würzburg 26
- When: March 22nd, 2018 at :warning:5:00pm:warning: (it is at 5 because there will be no WUBSyB this time)
- Where: Center for Computational and Theoretical Biology (CCTB)
- Info: HackyHour Website
Add your :+1: to the end of a line you are interested in
- casurp (coffee accounting… https://github.com/CCTB-UW/casurp)
- (Bio-)informatik Student Competition (Highschool level)
- Programming languages and paradigms :+1: :+1:
- Webdevelopment with Python and Flask :+1: :+1:
- Man in the Middle with bettercap
- Challenger Team? WeChall? CTF?
- How to create a beautiful intuitive application (optional: x app case study :P)
- Operating systems + paradigms (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux + Flavours (Ubuntu, Suse, Arch, NixOS), BSD, …) (why in that order?) no particular order suggesting: alphabetically… So BSD would win :D
- Philipp M.
- I am out :’( (FF), but HF! Thanks